Sunday, March 8, 2009

Dun dun dunnnn

Today is Sunday. On Thursday, Ryan and I found out we were pregnant. We are both over the moon with excitement!! We have no idea anything - when we're due, what it is, etc... but none of that matters. The fact that we created a human being together... and it is growing in my tummy... words cannot explain how I feel. I am already in love with this little person and it's the size of a pinhead.

I haven't been feeling good this week because of it. I have cramping so strong that it keeps me up every night. I think since Thursday I've slept a total of 6 hours altogether. However, I'm sure learning to enjoy my daytime naps! It's going to be a tough week not being able to nap while at work. I am somewhat worried about this cramping, and I am praying to God continuously throughout the day that nothing is wrong. My mother had 2 miscarriages before she had me, and it's like a little voice in the back of my head reminding me not to get too attached ... but this is proving to be more difficult than I thought!! I am already so in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!