Saturday, March 14, 2009

Pregnancy Update

Well, little one... you are causing Mommy a lot of pain! I always thought that pregnancy involved hunched over a toilet bowl puking for months on end. I am either 8 or 10 weeks pregnant, and I have felt none of that. In fact, I have no symptoms... except one: cramps. I feel like I'm 11 years old again, curled up in my bed, home from school because I couldn't go in due to the pain. Today, the pain comes and goes, it's painful for about 3 minutes and then BAM it stops. I find Tums really have become my best friend.

Monday is my first doctor's appointment. I find out if everything is ok, and how my little baby is coming along.

Ryan is super excited as well. He comes up to me, gives me my hourly hug and kiss, and then says hello to little baby. He is constantly thinking of names, and I LOVE watching how excited he gets when talking about Baby.

We're pretty sure Bauer is not going to like Baby coming into the world... he will no longer be my #1. But I think he'll love Baby just as much as we do. I can't wait for the 2 of them to meet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!