Saturday, October 31, 2009

37 Weeks

I should be 37 weeks pregnant today. In 2 weeks today, I should have my baby in my arms. I am fully aware it's extremely unhealthy to think about it like this. I just can't help it. Why is it so easy for 1 person to get pregnant and another just can't seem to get it right? Not again this month. I am out of energy. I can't even fake being positive anymore. I am drained.

Now, if I DO (pfft, whatever) get pregnant in November - January, I actually have to miss my brother's wedding. Nice. Thanks, God. Whatever You're doing up there - it sucks.

2 comments:

  1. Stay positive Denise -- I know it sucks, but I truly believe you will be blessed on His schedule. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't checked this in forever and thought I'd stop by and say hi. I was just thinking of you. Love you. Can't wait for all that 2010 has in store for you!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!