Thursday, October 1, 2009

I don't want to tell you how to do your job, but sometimes... thinking positive thoughts just... doesn't work.

It does work sometimes, I will admit. I wrote out on paper exactly the kind of job I wanted. And, you know what? I got it! I have it! I love my job... I absolutely LOVE it. I look forward to getting up everyday and doing work. I look forward to talking to people about my company - because I believe in this company. I absolutely, without a doubt, love it.

But, I also spent ALL of September thinking ONLY positive thoughts about getting pregnant. I spoke "WHEN I get pregnant" rather than "IF I get pregnant." I vocalized every chance I got that I WOULD get pregnant in September. I wrote it on my blog, I said it aloud, I TOLD people. Because I wanted to prove to the universe that I believed I could get pregnant solely by thinking positive thoughts.

Well... it's all a bunch of bullshit.

*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!