Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Scary Morning

We had a bit of a scare this morning. When I went to the washroom at 6:25am, I had some discoloured spotting. Now, when you've gone through a miscarriage like I have, ANY amount of spotting freaks the hell out of you! So, right at 9am I called the doctor, and they got me in for an ultrasound today at 12:50pm.

Funny story: they tell you to drink 4 glasses of water 1 hour prior to getting there. What they don't tell you is to drink 4 glasses throughout the hour so that your bladder is full, but you're not dying. Well. That would have been nice to know! So I get there and I had to pee soooooo bad! The technician started the test then told me promptly to go empty out at least 1/2 of my bladder.

*sigh!*

Anyways, everything looks great! I am soooo relieved!! We got to see its hands and feet move, and it kicked a bit and did a little jig for us! We got to see the heart beat (no sound)! We are just sooo happy! I have another big apt on Friday which will tell us more, but until then... everything looks great!!!! YAY!!!

CTR: 4.9 cm
HR: 154 bpm

Can't wait to meet you in 6 months, little one!! We're almost at the 2nd trimester... keep holding on tight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!