Friday, April 9, 2010

16 Weeks!!

I'm still too shy to be taking photos of my ever expanding waist-line, but let me assure you: I am growing quickly and... as someone who has been obsessed with her weight since she was in high school, sometimes it's a little tough to handle. Ryan hugged me when he came home today and he was quite surprised to notice Bruno holding him back. Of course, I responded with "so you think I'm fat", which - by the way - can be used with any number of comments. I.e., "hey you look nice today!" "What are you saying, every other day I look fat?"

See? I should teach a class.

Anyways, I am still apparently sick, although I am trying to stay off of the Diclectin as much as I can. This baby doesn't like ANYTHING I eat, so I'm at a loss of what to do next.

I bought some more onesies that were on sale at Wal-Mart. I'm pretty pumped about them because they're super cute. I can't wait to use them!! I also can't wait for 2 weeks from now when I get to find out what sex this baby is so I can buy colour-specific clothing!!! Eee!! Time is still going by really slow!!!!!!

Until the next time, peace out! ;)

1 comment:

  1. as someone who hasn't been obsessed with my weight, but who's always been insecure with my appearance, I feel you on the having a hard time adjusting to my new shape thing. Just in the last week or so I've noticed myself smiling at the belly in the mirror... I still wish my hips/thighs weren't so lumpy and large, but I'm finally starting to like my belly instead of thinking "eww. fat." so, hopefully w/in the next month you'll have a better opinion about the belly that Bruno is forcing you to grow. And while you're a punk and not sharing your photos ;) , I do hope you're taking them for your own memories and to show the progression to your baby one day. <3
    And, for the record - Because you've been ssssooooo sick I think you're having a girl! We'll soon find out!!
    -N

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!