Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The Vegan Betty Crocker Cookbook

I don't consider myself Vegan because... well... I drink milk (albeit, organic) and I eat eggs (again, they are free-range and from a farmer just outside of Strathmore). But, I watch VERY carefully what I eat and will always pick the most animal-friendly alternative if possible.

Today, Peta announced a blog where a woman took the idea of the movie Julie & Julia and took it to the next level: by going through the entire Betty Crocker cookbook and making every recipe VEGAN.

Now, I understand I can make some changes - adding regular milk instead of soy milk - but the idea is extremely intriguing. I plan on tackling much of these recipes!

http://www.meettheshannons.net/p/betty-crocker-project.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!