Saturday, June 5, 2010

Comment from a friend...

I received this comment from a friend regarding pregnancy and I wanted to share it with everyone and keep it as a memento because... seriously... it's just beautiful.

I think you look beautiful! I know there will be moments where you don't feel like it, but you are. Even when you doubt yourself, make a mental note that you're growing a precious miracle inside of you and THAT my dear, is a beautiful thing. Smile and enjoy. At the end of your pregnancy, when you're holding Aryn in your arms, there will be an emptiness inside of your womb that is indescribable. It is this moment in which you'll forget all the heartburn, vomiting, bladder incompetence (trust me, it will come), all the late night tossing and turning, the fat faces, swollen ankles, inability to tie your shoes, the random crying, ALL of it...and instead only recall those belly kicks, those hiccups, those *moments* between you and her that can never be recreated. So sit back, kick up your feet, tap your belly and wait for Aryn to respond back with a kick and remember these moments because before you know it, she'll be in your arms where she can find comfort and warmth, never to return again to your womb.
~ Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!