Friday, August 27, 2010

36 Weeks!

I'm about ready to be done. I'm exhausted, my feet hurt, and my lower back is soo painful. You know that feeling where you want to crack your back, but you're scared that if you do, you'll break it? That's how it feels hehe.

Honestly, it's not that bad. But I am definitely ready to be done.

Not much new this week. It's getting harder to walk... when I stand up after sitting for awhile I walk funny for a few seconds before I can straighten up and walk normal. Baby's kicks are getting stronger, which is a lot of fun at 3am haha. My feet are getting more and more sore every day, and Ryan just doesn't get the hint that he should massage them (Denise: "ohhh my feet huuuurt" Ryan: "That sucks" Denise: "Seriously, they're soooo sore" Ryan: "Put your feet up and relax then!" grrrrr)

Bauer's been acting SUPER strange this week. He is always sucky but lately it's been actually strange. He's being SUPER sucky. He won't leave my side. I sneeze, he runs to me. I yawn, he stands up and looks right at me. Yesterday, I couldn't find him and he was downstairs sitting in the spare room. Sure that might not sound weird to you, but Bauer HATES it downstairs. I mean, even when we're sitting down there watching tv, he's usually upstairs in the office staring out the window. So the fact that I found him downstairs was.... well, beyond strange. And this morning, again I couldn't find him and he was hiding in the back of our walk-in closet under Ryan's jeans. That's also a first. I'm actually pretty concerned about it. I'm not sure why he's acting so weird. Maybe he knows something we don't??

Anyways, I'm not in the mood for taking a belly photo today so I'm not going to. When Aleesha took the photos of me yesterday, it made me realize how big my face has gotten and I just feel really super ugly right now and don't want my photo taken today. So, no photos. Sorry, paparazzi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!