Saturday, August 14, 2010

High Chair!!

THANK YOU UNCLE JOE & AUNTIE BERNIE!!!!!!!!!!

We got our very first gift today that we could actually open (we got another gift in the mail on Thursday but the gifts are wrapped and I'm being forced to not open them yet. But I have already sent a huge "thank you" to my cousin Ashleigh for that one!!). We got the high chair we registered for, and I can honestly say: it's BEAUTIFUL.

Photobucket

Photobucket

So beautiful, in fact, that Bauer felt like he needed to check it out as well.

Photobucket

What a silly dog.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. you're too funny w/the things you put Bauer through! hahah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, what a silly dog going and putting that bib on like that! lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL. Oh my. It is beautiful! And Bauer looks quite comfy so I am sure the little one will love it too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My Gosh, This is the "Zen" line, I thnk? It is so beautiful they have other cool stuff that matches.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!