Friday, April 15, 2011

7 Months Continued

See what happens when I sit down and write about your life - I forget a bunch of stuff!!! Ok I have 2 more things I want to make sure we remember about you:

1. You are HILARIOUS. You constantly giggle and try to make us (me) giggle. You love rocking games (like if you're on my lap and I start shaking side to side, you find that awesome) and first thing in the morning when you get up and I change you out of your soaking wet clothes and diaper (you're a FAUCET), you sit on my lap, refuse to eat, and instead play for half an hour. And I mean PLAY. The pillow, your toes, my shirt, my phone (you love my phone!), you spin around looking for Bauer, then you're back to your toes, then my shirt, wait - where's mommy's phone?? And you smile and giggle the ENTIRE time. It's my favourite time of day - even if I didn't get much sleep that night. You make me LAUGH!!

Photobucket

2. Raspberries. What's your favourite game? Blowing raspberries. You do it all day long and it's hilarious. You've gotten quite good at it too. You even do it with a mouth full of food. Daddy doesn't like that so much but mommy still thinks it's funny!!

I'm sure I'll think of more stuff. I just wanted to make sure I wrote about those 2!!

Love,

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!