Friday, July 27, 2012

Photo plug

So I am not a photographer. But, I love taking photos. When it comes to Aryn, taking photos is both an adventure and extremely frustrating. You say "look at the camera," and she hears "turn around and run the other way." When you say "smile, Aryn!" she hears "look down, don't make eye contact, and pretend you're enthralled with some random thing."

It's a crap shoot trying to get one great photo!

Thankfully, I feel like I got more than one great photo when I took Aryn to Lyalta yesterday. There's an old railway elevator, that has been converted into a seed cleaner. It's still being used today, and I am really pleased with the photos.

Take a gander! And check out my super awesome watermark!! Ginger Snap Photography.... it fits us, hey??

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

I love comments!