Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Whoops

I know, I know. I haven't been blogging much lately. I don't even have a good excuse. My camera hasn't been out and we've been holed up with this cold weather.

Our bathroom upstairs is beyond disgustingly filthy. I'm contemplating going up to clean it. Instead, I'm sitting here blogging with no photos to add to this blog post.

Much has happened since I last blogged. We've celebrated Thanksgiving, Grandpa's birthday, and cleared out all of our summer clothes and replaced them with long-sleeved winter clothes. My closet is full again with big winter jackets, gloves, mitts and boots.

Unfortunately, the brand new boots I bought for Aryn don't fit over her big fat feet ... even though I got them 2 sizes bigger. I even tried to "fix" them to fit and now I can't return them. My dearest little one: your feet are huge and perfect. But huge.

I have no exciting stories. I have nothing to share. I had better go clean... but I don't want to.

I'll take photos of the princess soon. Until then... peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!